Monday, May 9, 2011

Diamond Goes to School

I got to show off  Diamond at school today.  First, my teacher showed my whole class my new blog about Diamond.  Then, Diamond came to school to pick me up.



My teacher, Mrs. Petway, got to hold her.



The other teachers got to pet her.



 My friend Mallory played with her.  People asked alot of  questions about Cardigans.  Uncle Norman came too.  They wanted to know how girl Cardigans are different from boy Cardigans.  They wanted to know if Diamond would look alot like Uncle Norman. Diamond loved all of the petting.  She was a very good girl. She was tired after going  to school.

3 comments:

  1. Your teacher has the perfect name for someone who likes animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard work visiting so many people! I'm glad Diamond had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like Diamond had fun visiting your school and I bet you have fun taking care of her!

    ReplyDelete